Some Other Services
It is essential for any seller and/or buyer to have adequate legal representation when concluding a business sale.
We assist our clients in reviewing and drafting the necessary contracts including the letter of intent, necessary non-disclosure agreements, share or asset purchase agreements and any other correlated agreements to protect the parties.
We regularly coordinate with business brokers, accountants, bankers, notaries and other necessary professionals to ensure that the rights of our clients are protected and any risk related to the sale is mitigated.
Immigration and Administrative Law
We can assist you or your company in navigating through the sometimes confusing field of immigration law. We have affiliated offices in Romania and Israel ready to assist in the process if you or a family member desires coming to Canada.
We offer our services notably in the following fields:
- Applications for permanent residence and citizenship in Canada
- Applications for Quebec selection certificate (CSQ) or Quebec certificate of acceptance (CAQ)
- Applications for work visa
- Applications for temporary visitor visa
- Litigation in immigration matters before Federal Court
- Customs and seizure issues with Canada Border services agency (CBSA)
- Access to information requests
Penal and Statutory Law
Me Eidelmann has experience in handling penal matters across the province, litigating before various Municipal courts and the Court of Quebec in such matters.
Our firm offers assistance in the following areas:
- Highway Safety Code infractions such as speeding, cell phone, stop signs, etc.
- Revocation of judgments and stay of execution
- Obtaining restricted permits for client’s who have lost license
- Release of vehicles under seizure
- Fines levied against businesses;
- Transport related infractions